Monday, February 20, 2012

February 20, 2012 Jesus, Help My Unbelief!

Jesus, I thank you today for all of the learning experiences you have sent my way in the last few years, I needed them!  Being a wife and mother has brought me closer to you in so many ways, and I cry when I think of the little girl I was in my understanding of your love before all of this.  Thank you, and help me to never overestimate my knowledge or ability. Amen

Reading 1 Jas 3:13-18

Beloved:
Who among you is wise and understanding?
Let him show his works by a good life
in the humility that comes from wisdom.
But if you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your hearts,
do not boast and be false to the truth.
Wisdom of this kind does not come down from above
but is earthly, unspiritual, demonic.
For where jealousy and selfish ambition exist,
there is disorder and every foul practice.
But the wisdom from above is first of all pure,
then peaceable, gentle, compliant,
full of mercy and good fruits,
without inconstancy or insincerity.
And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace
for those who cultivate peace.
 
For Today's Complete Reading go to http://www.usccb.org/bible/readings/022012.cfm 
 
Pray like everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you...and do everything for God's glory and the edification of the Church.

Jesus please bless the work of all of your humble servants today, those that do your will, seek your wisdom, and go unnoticed...Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment